1 Holder and Data controller The holder/ data controller is mss. Pasquale Apreda, whom the user can addressusing the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for exercise of hisrights.
2 Personal data collected The personal data collectedrefers to
2.1 Browsing data The computer systems addicted to operate with this web site acquire some personal data, whose transmission isinvolved in the use of internet communicationprotocols. This data are notacquired with the aim to be associated with identifiedinterests, but by their nature couldallow to identify users by processing and association with data held by third parties. Fall intothis data category the adressed id, the domain names of computers used by the web site users ,adressesinURInotation of requiredresources, time of request, method of requestsubjecting to server, the numerical code indicating the state answerprovided from the server (succesfull, error) and othersparameters relative to operating system and IT environment of the user. This data are handled with the sole aim to obtain anonymous statistical information about the web site use and to check the properoperation of it. The data could be used for ascertaiment of responsibility in the event of hypotetical crimes in damage of the web site.
2.2 Data voluntarily given by users
- Personal data: name, surname, adress, telephone number, e-mail etc.
- Tax data: ifrequired by law: VAT number, fiscal code etc.
The optional explicit and voluntarysending of such data by means of e-mail adress, or contactform on this web site, leads to the subsequentacquisition of the data in order to answer and manage the user’srequests. The data will be stored for the time needed to provide the requested services.
2.3 Cookies law policy What are cookies? Cookies are small string of text that a web site stores on a user’s browser, in order to be broadcasted to the samesitesduring the next access.
3. Processing method The processwill be handledthrough IT and telematic tools and/or manually (foeexample on paper) for the time needed to achieve the goals for which the data havebeencollected, and in any case in compliance with regulation in force.
Place of data retention The data are processedat the data controller operating offices and anywhere else people involved in the data processing are placed. For furtherdetails, contact the data controller/holder.
Data retentionperiod The personal data will be stored and handledas long asneeded to provideuser’srequested services. User can alwaysask for interruption of processing or for own data deletion.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision Except of as specifed about the browsing data, users are free to provide or notown personal data. Failure to provide personal data can only led to inability to obtain the requested service.
5. Data access User’s data will be allowed to be shared with the following subjects or categories. Coworkers of the holders, assubjectsauthorized to the processing for internalorganization of professional activities. Professionalfirms (accountants, lawyers) acknowledged for assistant to firms, whencommunicationislaw due and regularlyappointed to suchtype of processing in full compliance with currentmeasures, or whenis of interest of subject( natural or loyalperson). Third party (for example webmaster, provider for web site management and maintenance, consultants, credit institutions, etc) whocarry out specifical technical and organizational services related to web site and professional activities on behalf of the holder, in theirquality of externalsubjects in charge of processing. The holder communicatesthat he doesnotintend to share data with non-Europeanthird country or with non-Europeanorganizations.
6. Rights of concerned parties If the treatment isbased on consent, then the holder informs the concernedsubjectthat he/shehasright to revoke the treatment without compromise itlawfullness, basedupon the consentgivenbefore the revocation. Right to lodge a complaint: the holder informs the concernedsubjectthat he/shehasright to lodge a complaintaddressed to a supervisionary authority. Right to lodge a complaint: if the treatment isbased on consent, then the holder informs the concernedsubject. Thathe/shehas the right to revoke the treatment without compromise its lawfullness based upon it slawfullness based upon the consent given before revocation. The concerned subjects will be able to exercise the aforementioned rightseverytimesending:
- a e-mail to: email@example.com
7. Possible presence of automateddecision making The holder informs the concerned subjects that on this web site there is no automated decision making, therefore there isn’t profiling system.
8. Changes to the privacy information The privacy information is published on the address: www.taxisorrento.com/en/privacy-policy and may undergo variations.
It Therefore Recommended to check regularly this information and refer to the most updated version.